- Refilling of the water only every 3 to 5 years in float charge use, under normal conditions
- Longer battery life: 15 years in float at 20°, even in cyclical use
Flexible screwed connectors:
- simple and easy connection
- less accessories demanded
- less time for maintenance & control
- reduction of the tension is smaller in the connections
- better protection against short-circuits
- Self-discharge less than 3 %
Very low floating current
Main ranges of application
Thanks to the OpzS stationary battery series, we can offer a reliable and environment-friendly energy source for back-up systems for innumerable applications, such as: telecom business, the railways, electricity cabins, uninterruptible power supplies, ups, electricity and nuclear power plants, wind and solar energy etc.
How do I order a stationary battery?
- Type and reference of the battery
- Voltage & AH of the battery
- Size of the outerbox of the battery
- Lead-acid / AGM or GEL
When this data aren’t available, we need following information:
Dimensioning of the battery:
- Which capacity in (K)watt or which constant current
- Nominal tension of the battery (12V, 24V,...)
- Minimal final tension
- Ambient temperature (if possible). Use the discharge tables (constant capacity per cell, or constant current) per final tension per autonomy.
12V, 240 watt, 1 hour:
Capacity per cell = 240 / 6 = 40A
When you take 1,75V/cell as final tension for 60 minutes
Choice: DAS12-33: 40,3 watt or DAS 12-44: 53,3 watt.