All batterypacks for electric bikes (E-bikes), scooters, wheelchairs, ...
The 3 most common types are:
(Saddle fixing type)
(Back carrier type)
Battery charger included:
Li-ion (Lithium-Ion) batteries have the following advantages in comparison with other older battery technologies :
- Longer lifetime = more cycles !
- Lighter in weight : 3 x lighter than lead-acid batteries
- Better for the environment than lead-acid : ECO friendly
- The complete battery capacity is available (no memory-effect)
- Flat discharge characteristic, nominal tension is kept regardless the state of charge
Intermediate charging is no problem!
The Lithium-Ion batterypacks are available in LiFePO4 or in LiMnO2 technology.
This means that the battery is assembled with battery cells of the following chemical technology:
LiFePO4 = Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Longer lifetime : 2000 cycles ( 80%DOD)
- Smaller energy density
- Very safe in use
LiMnO2 = Lithium Manganese Oxide
- Lighter in weight
- Lifetime : 800 cycles (80% DOD)
- Higher energy density